Friday, September 15, 2006

Homework for the Weekend

AP AB Calc Dillon:pg. 132 #35, pg. 159 Quick check 1a,c,g,h, pg. 160 #3, 9, 17, 23, 24, 28, 31, 32
- Tam:
- Ambrose: Page 152 quick check excersise #4

Physics Honors: McGunnigle: the sheet he handed out during class
- AP Physics: Lab due Monday. Also, pg. 60 #57, 58, 60, 61.


French D: Work on Tintin dialogue/presentations, I believe we are performing them Tuesday.


Spanish D Martin: Nothing
- Brecht:


German Aweh: The retake quiz is on Monday.


AP American History Madden: Continue reading chp. 5 (you're supposed to be done with it by Monday, then start 6)
- Miller: New York Times quiz Monday, and you may want to start working on your presentations; they're not that far off. Terms 1-8 due Monday.
- Buckland: Chapter 5 terms quiz



AP U.S. Government and Economics: Quiz on Gov't Chp. 2 Monday, Quiz on Econ Chp. 2 Wednesday; Political Cartoon Project due 9/27



AP Comparative Govt/Eco: Test Monday on chapters 4-7 summer reading, same format as before: Matching Monday, MC Tuesday


AP Language Kelso: Brainstorm the debate topics. Debate will be held Monday...bring your notecards.
- Horan: Agree or disagree with the essay "On Morality" and incorporate The Scarlet Letter into your essay. No ambiguous-ness (he doesn't want to see an "No, I can't really say if I agree or disagree..."... he wants a definite answer!
- Rochford:
Honors English:

InSTAR: Keep your logbook updated. Visconti's class will have a notebook check next week.

(Edited by Ganesh at 11:10, Saturday)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET THESE DAMN BITCHES OFF THE ADMIN LIST THEY DONT DO SHIT I WANT SOME HOMEWORK TO DO

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...can we have our homework PLEASE??

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horan- Essay!! Please post a comment if you have any ideas how to tie the scarlet letter in...im desperate!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tam- nothing
buckland- chapter 5 terms quiz

2:26 PM  
Blogger me life said...

does anybody have horan's essay topic!?!?!?!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comparative gov't: Test Monday on chapters 4-7 summer reading, same format as before: Matching Monday, MC Tuesday

McGunnigle (Physics H): the sheet he handed out during class

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUCKLAND GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS THING

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horan's essay topic: Agree or disagree with the essay "On Morality" and incorporate The Scarlet Letter into your essay. No ambiguous-ness (he doesn't want to see an "No, I can't really say if I agree or disagree..."... he wants a definite answer!

P.S. Try not to curse out people who are trying to help you... since this is voluntary and all. If you want definite homework, write it down yourself.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo someone post work for menzies damnit

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ambiguity

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo wtf? shut the fuck up, why dont u all jus copy down ur own hw? the admins have lives too and if they dun post the hw then oh well. jus stfu

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so get your dumb ass off of the blog and do your own homework instead of looking at it here, which is what you are doing.

ggkthxbai

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen, this is to all the gracious administrators that have blessed us with homework day after day...this one is from the heart.

Ouga Chaka ouga! ....

I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me.
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me.
When you hold me
In your arms so tight,
You let me know,
Everythings alright, ahahah

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

Lips as sweet as candy.
Their taste stays on my mind.
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine.

I got it bad for you girl,
But I don't need a cure,
I'll just stay addicted, If I can endure
All the good love, when we're all alone
Keep it up girl, yeah you turn me on.

I'mmm, I'mmm Hooked on a feeling.
I'm high on believing that your in love with me.
All the good love, when we're all alone
Keep it up girl, yeah you turn me on.

Ahaha I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

I say I'm hooked on a feeling,
And I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.
I'm hooked on a feeling.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home